Descriptions of all Q-CTRL products
|Tagline||Realize the true potential of quantum technology|
|Description||World-leading quantum control engineering expertise as intuitive software|
|Summary||If you build or use quantum computers, Q-CTRL provides the critical enabling software to reduce hardware errors, helping you realize the true potential of quantum computing|
From quantum computing to quantum sensing in defense, Q-CTRL deploys our world-leading expertise in quantum control engineering as intuitive software to help make quantum technology useful. Our unique software helps solve today’s biggest challenges for quantum technology in the NISQ era and beyond; noise and decoherence. Quickly build intuition for the impact of noise and errors in quantum computers with Q-CTRL, and deploy our expert solutions to stabilize real hardware. Learn more about our solutions at q-ctrl.com
# BLACK OPAL
|Tagline||Begin your quantum journey|
|Description||Educational tools for students and developers entering the field|
|Summary||Through a highly intuitive graphical interface with stunning visualizations, BLACK OPAL helps you build intuition for how noise impacts today's NISQ-era quantum computers, and how control can help.|
# BOULDER OPAL
|Tagline||Optimize your quantum hardware|
|Description||Quantum control infrastructure software for R&D professionals building the future|
|Summary||BOULDER OPAL allows customers to accelerate the pathway to quantum advantage and perform like they have a team of expert quantum control engineers without having to build one themselves.|
# For quantum computing
If you build or use quantum computers, Q-CTRL can help you access the hidden performance of quantum hardware.
- Reduce gate errors
- Increase quantum volume
- Improve success probability
Build error-robust devices, quantum logic and algorithms.
Identify and characterize noise sources and then optimize performance using the most advanced analytic and machine-learning tools. Optimize single gates through to full circuits.
Python tools for quantum control R&D and hardware integration.
- Optimize error-robust controls in high-dimensional spaces
- Evaluate and simulate hardware and circuit performance in realistic environments
- Characterize hardware noise for single qubits and beyond
- Solutions are hardware agnostic and lab-validated across dominant qubit technologies
- Combine with hardware-specific automated tuneup, calibration and adaptive learning
Professional Python tools for quantum R&D teams who want to design and deploy quantum control solutions to characterize and improve hardware performance.
Combine advanced analytic techniques for control analysis with cutting-edge machine learning tools to efficiently characterize and improve the performance of quantum hardware.
Our intuitive, hardware-agnostic software is delivered via an advanced cloud platform, so you’ll always have the latest version and newly released features of Q-CTRL’s powerful quantum control solutions.
- Optimize robust controls in high-dimensional systems and circuits. Account for leakage levels and dissipation. Incorporate realistic hardware constraints like band-limits and discrete-time sampling.
- Evaluate quasistatic and time-dependent noise-susceptibility of quantum gates and circuits
- Simulate algorithm performance in realistic laboratory environments using real, measured noise spectra
- Characterize noise and drifts in quantum circuits to gain actionable intelligence
- Integrate directly with hardware for full automation, including hardware calibration and optimization
# FIRE OPAL
|Tagline||Unleash the hidden potential of quantum computers|
|Description||Developer tools for quantum algorithm designers and end users seeking quantum advantage|
|Summary||Integrate the error-suppressing performance of low-level control into quantum algorithms and applications. Coupled with simulation tools mimicking realistic environments, users can understand how quantum algorithms will run on actual NISQ-era hardware.|
# Open Controls
|Tagline||Contribute to an open-source quantum control library|
|Description||An open-source library of public quantum-control solutions for students and researchers|
|Summary||As an open-source Python library of quantum control techniques, community members can access and contribute to Open Controls, ensuring advanced concepts can be used by researchers and students on cutting-edge hardware.|
Open Controls is an open-source Python package that makes it easy to create and deploy established error-robust quantum control protocols from the open literature. The aim of the package is to be the most comprehensive library of published and tested quantum control techniques developed by the community, with easy to use export functions allowing users to deploy these controls on:
- Custom quantum hardware
- Publicly available cloud quantum computers
- The Q-CTRL product suite